65 Mile Classic Route
Our 65 Mile Classic Route starts at 6th and Race Streets in Center City Philadelphia and ends at the Showboat in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Starting promptly at 7am, riders make their way over the Ben Franklin Bridge then continue through the back roads of scenic South Jersey all the way to Atlantic City.
Our starting line takes place outside of the Philadelphia Police headquarters on Race Street spanning from 6th Street to 8th Street. This is a great place for riders to meet up with their teams, catch up with friends, and take photos with our event banner and iconic "A Friend" statue, which shows an officer holding a child.
Starting Line Parking
In Philadelphia, there is metered street parking or there are plenty of lots where you can pay for parking. Most, but not all, street parking is free on Sunday. Please read all signs where you park, as some streets are not free and have time limits.
Nearby Parking Garages:
- Parkway 77 Chestnut Lot: 711 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Parkway 8th & Arch Lot: 109 N. 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Parkway 9th & Arch Lot: 148 N. 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Parkway 12th & Filbert Garage: 1201 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Parkway Broad & Race Garage: 150 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- 805 Cherry Street Garage: 805 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- 12th & Summer Street Parking: 1231 Summer Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
All riders must be off the roads by 1:30pm. If you are still on the roads at 1:30pm, a support vehicle will pick up you and your bike and drive you to the finish line. The time chart below will help you successfully complete the ride. The chart is based on a 12mph rider speed and allows for a 10 minute break at each rest stop.
REST STOP 1
REST STOP 2
REST STOP 3
REST STOP 4
Please remember all of our rest stops and a majority of the route are staffed by volunteers, and all food and beverages are donated. Please be respectful, do not litter and make sure to clean up after yourself before you begin riding again. Thank you to all of our volunteers who station each rest stop!
Map My Ride
*You must create a free Map My Ride account to view the route*