The Families Behind the Badge Children’s Foundation’s guidelines reflect a continuous evolution of grantmaking to local children’s charities. The foundation has a specific interest in awarding grants to non-profits focused on child education and recreation, and providing financial assistance to the families of fallen first responders. Funding priority is given to applicants who meet the criteria and are voted through the Families Behind the Badge Children’s Foundation and its board.
The FBBCF is also proud to offer grants in the name of The Ben to the Shore Bike Tour teams who reach our team incentive levels. Click here for more information about our team incentive levels.
The Families Behind the Badge Children's Foundation meets once a year to award grants. The application opens mid-August and grants are awarded in September. The grant application is currently closed. Please check back in August of 2022 for the next award cycle.
- Children and/or first responders must be involved
- Must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Must be in the Greater Philadelphia and/or South Jersey Area
- Funding must go towards a specific program or project, we do not fund an organization's infrastructure
- All grants are awarded on a yearly basis
Areas of funding:
- Families of fallen first responders